Why SAP BI
Increasing employee productivity is at the core of increasing business efficiency in a lot of industries. This is true for industries where human resources account for a major chunk of business revenue. But how do employees increase productivity? They need tools and training. Companies need something that can address a general lacuna of efficiency and sloth response to exigencies throughout the enterprise.
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP BI is a powerful tool that can help employees transact business in an organization in a number of ways. Training on SAP BI can help your employees to-
• Access and analyze data with greater efficiency.
• Take faster decision in collaboration with all the relevant departments and parameters.
• Track performance metric with greater efficiency.
• Get an idea about the areas where they are lacking with the help of visibility into key performance indicators.
Respond faster when exceptions occur. .
Why SAP BI Online training
If you are trained on SAP BI, you are going to be lapped up by a lot of companies, and the certification can catapult you to the top slot. But, if you are not, get the training and certification. If you are not in a position to commit to the rigors of class room training you can undergo online training. But do not go to any run of the mill training institute. SAP BI is not everybody’s cup of tea and you need experts and industry level people to impart the training. On the other hand you need tutorial that are easy to grasp for the uninitiated into the world of SAP.
Eligibility for SAP BI online training
Though any graduate is eligible to take this online training an MCA or BE, B.Tech with programming skill will have advantage over others. Even if you do not have degrees in computer you can do this online training if you are a programmer with experience in SQL/.NET/Java/PHP etc. .
What you are going to learn
You will start from the very basic of data warehousing and business intelligence followed by an overview of SAP Net Weaver business intelligence and warehousing. Other courseware is –
• How to generate user in SRM, check user and employee data.
• How to create vendor organization structure
• How to transfer vendor master records and change and update these.
• CRM middleware functional scope and settings in SAP R/3 and SRM
• How to set up filters like unit of measure, material group etc in SRM
Replicate master data from SAP back end system.