SAP bi Online Training
Why SAP BI
Increasing employee productivity is at the core of increasing business efficiency in a lot of industries. This is true for industries where human resources account for a major chunk of business revenue. But how do employees increase productivity? They need tools and training. Companies need something that can address a general lacuna of efficiency and sloth response to exigencies throughout the enterprise.
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP BI is a powerful tool that can help employees transact business in an organization in a number of ways. Training on SAP BI can help your employees to-
• Access and analyze data with greater efficiency.
• Take faster decision in collaboration with all the relevant departments and parameters.
• Track performance metric with greater efficiency.
• Get an idea about the areas where they are lacking with the help of visibility into key performance indicators.
Respond faster when exceptions occur. .
Why SAP BI Online training
If you are trained on SAP BI, you are going to be lapped up by a lot of companies, and the certification can catapult you to the top slot. But, if you are not, get the training and certification. If you are not in a position to commit to the rigors of class room training you can undergo online training. But do not go to any run of the mill training institute. SAP BI is not everybody’s cup of tea and you need experts and industry level people to impart the training. On the other hand you need tutorial that are easy to grasp for the uninitiated into the world of SAP.
Eligibility for SAP BI online training
Though any graduate is eligible to take this online training an MCA or BE, B.Tech with programming skill will have advantage over others. Even if you do not have degrees in computer you can do this online training if you are a programmer with experience in SQL/.NET/Java/PHP etc. .
What you are going to learn
You will start from the very basic of data warehousing and business intelligence followed by an overview of SAP Net Weaver business intelligence and warehousing. Other courseware is –
• How to generate user in SRM, check user and employee data.
• How to create vendor organization structure
• How to transfer vendor master records and change and update these.
• CRM middleware functional scope and settings in SAP R/3 and SRM
• How to set up filters like unit of measure, material group etc in SRM
Replicate master data from SAP back end system.
- Fundamentals of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- SAP Net Weaver Business Intelligence (BI) Overview
- SAP Net Weaver Business Intelligence: Data Warehousing Overview
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
- Creation of Organisation Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for Transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee
- Creation of Vendor Organisation Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware. Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service - SUS
- Overview on Service Procurement
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview